Fall 2013 Events

My little business and I have a pretty solid craft show schedule this Fall. I will be returning to some of the same shows I have done in the passed, and also branching out to a few ones. If you need some face-to-face JAA time and live in Socal, or Michigan!!!!, put these events on your calendar!

Oceanside, CA – November 1st + 2nd
My girls from Acute Designs and Shine Project are also vendors here.
Long Beach, CA – November 17th
Santa Ana, CA – December 1st
Detroit, MI – December 7th + 8th
(SOOOO excited to meet some of you Michiganders!)
Los Angeles, CA – 14th + 15th
(Sharing a booth with Gina!)
Whew. That’s it. Five shows! And yes, three of them happen to be three weekends in a row. I think I got a little ahead of myself when applying this season but I’m really excited for the Detroit show! It will be so cool to have my friends and family be able to attend. Plus I’m looking forward to seeing some new faces in a new area. So yeah, if you are nearby, come say hi!
  1. Michelle F. 5 years ago

Oh I wish I were closer!

2. Victoria Meyers 5 years ago

ooooh! i really hope i can make it to patchwork long beach!

3. Bev Feldman 5 years ago

Good luck with all of your shows! You should come done one on the East Coast some time.

4. Ginger Mandy 5 years ago

I’m excited you’ll be at DUCF! I go every year and was actually going to sign up this year to sell photography but totally missed the deadline. There’s always next year! I’ll be sure to stop by your booth for some holiday and anniversary cards since we’ll be celebrating 2 years Dec. 11 🙂

5. Kulwant 5 years ago

I am an admirer of useful crafts. Have a great time and may it be a grand success.

6. Alice 5 years ago

Nice, these all look like a lot of fun! Hope you have a good time, good luck with everything 🙂

-A

7. Dawn 5 years ago

I’m almost debating whether or not to come up the show in Detroit! It’s a few hours away from Indy, but–with my wanderlust–I’m always up for a weekend trip. The boyfriend and I just went to Hannibal, Mo. a few weeks ago. That was a five-hour drive from Indy, and Detroit is only about four and a half. Regardless, good luck prepping for all the shows!

We use cookies to provide you with a better service. By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our cookie policy.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Cheap Synthroid

Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.

Cheap Abilify

Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.