Lately

Outfit details: Dress: No Rest For Bridget, Camera Bag c/o JoTotes, Shoes: F21
Lately I’ve been:
Trying new recipes from my Granny’s cook book.
Listening to old school Yellowcard songs.
Feeling anxious for beach days (almost here!).
Getting excited to release new JAA products.
Teaching Penny a new trick (“be cute”).
Feeling the pressure to be the best I can be.
Missing home (officially visiting in June!).
Learning how to stand up for my business.
Looking forward to heading to San Fran over Easter.
Feeling closer and closer to my blog friends.
What have you been doing lately?
  1. Settling up in my new apartment! FYI I took your advise and moved! -.-

I’m so happy, but I’m going crazy with settling in my new apartment, school, blogging and brainstorming to open my store again… Hectic month! But loving it! 🙂

2. It's Sooo Fluffy! 6 years ago

You’re so pretty 🙂

Lately I’ve been preparing to move out of my apartment, thinking about my current job and relocating to Austin (eek!) and getting ready for my 25th bday!

3. Carolynn Markey 6 years ago

your so beautiful! what a lovely summer look and your legs are amazing! 😛 sincerely, totally-envious-me-who wants your legs in the most non-stalker way ever!

4. Natalie 6 years ago

Waking up early to read. Sounds crazy, but it’s such a wonderful start to my day!

5. Treasure Tromp 6 years ago

such a cute outfit and bag! Loving the old school Yellowcard songs!

6. Tia 6 years ago

You are so beautiful. Love your style! 🙂
    XO,
    Tia

7. Marilyn (Pulp Sushi) 6 years ago

“Learning how to stand up for my business.” I love that! I’ve been working on that too. 🙂

8. Erika 6 years ago

i love penny’s new trick.
    love,
    erika, the vine stalker.

9. Erika 6 years ago

also. outfit post! YAY!

10. Chrissa 6 years ago

Lately I’ve been telling myself how much I need to take the time to comment, because if I spend oodles of time reading what someone says/does, the least I can do is let them know I’m here. Right? 🙂

So Hi! I love your blog and your work.

xo

11. Amy 6 years ago

They say don’t wear brown with black but you’ve totally proved it wrong! 🙂

Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

12. Whit B Nimble 6 years ago

I like this spin on what at first appears to be an outfit post. Usually I don’t open those types of posts from my reader because I’m much more interested in how bloggers feel, what they’re learning, pondering, etc than what clothes they own. (Admittedly, I feel very alone in this preference sometimes.) This is the best of both worlds, and you look adorable too! ^^

13. xfallenmoon 6 years ago

Lately? I’ve been up tooooo… taking care of my son and making the most of the time I have left on maternity leave. You’re lucky you get to enjoy beach time (soon), we don’t even have beaches here… at least none that are worth calling “beach”.

love, moon
    blog | twitter

14. Kris 6 years ago

LOVE those shoes! I’m with you on being anxious for beach days! Summer is so close! 🙂
    Kris
    sissysclosetxo.blogspot.com

15. Sarah Mc. 6 years ago

You should share one of those recipes! I’ve been reading more books, fewer blogs.

16. Bev Feldman 6 years ago

I’ve been applying to craft shows, making lots of jewelry, and blogging! Love the color of that bag 🙂

Bev

17. gina 6 years ago

you look GORGE in this dress! And I love Penny’s new trick! Finn can learn so many tricks but Gordita is pretty much the best at just lookin’ cute. And fat :).

18. Jessica OhSoAntsy 6 years ago

I’m so excited you get to take a trip home! I will also be going to MI (home) in June for a wedding. I’m excited but sad the lakes aren’t quite warm enough yet to swim in. I may do it anyhow, we’ll see how bold I’m feeling.

We use cookies to provide you with a better service. By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our cookie policy.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Cheap Synthroid

Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.

Cheap Abilify

Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.