It has been a busy few days as I prepare for the release of my holiday line next week (here’s hoping!). It’s hard to think about Christmas, or even Fall for that matter, when it’s 90 degrees outside. But I’m still determined to enjoy a few Fall staples this time of year. I attempted a new apple recipe this morning, it’s actually in the oven right now. That was supposed to be my recipe post today but I’m honestly not sure how it will turn out. I’ll have to get back to you on that. ;] For now I wanted to share some of my favorite Fall-inspired recipes I’ve seen on some of my favorite blogs lately. They have left me feeling inspired and I hope they do the same for you.
1. Best Pumpkin Bread ever. Complete with cream cheese frosting!
2. Three coffee creamer recipes, including salted caramel flavored.
3. Pumpkin cookies using only two ingredients.
4. Pretty pumpkin swirl cheesecakes.
5. Homemade cinnamon rolls, yum!
6. Pumpkin hot chocolate!? Say what??
Hungry yet? ;] xo JA