Caramel Apple Milkshake Recipe by AcuteDesigns

Hi!  I’m Gina of {Acute Designs} and I am so excited to be here today to share with you guys a tasty little recipe I created.

Fall is in full swing and everyone seems to be apple picking and posting their favorite fall recipe {myself included :)}.  Nine months out of the year, I am not a big fan of apples….but come September, they are in my shopping cart every week.  I decided to do something a little different with a few apples this year and I created a caramel apple milkshake / cocktail.

Apples + ice cream + caramel + whipped cream vodka = a very happy me!

Caramel Apple Milkshake / Cocktail
-1 1/2 cup of ice cream {I used low fat vanilla but a dulce de leche variety would be amazing}
-3/4 cup apple cider
-2 medium apples, peeled and diced
-2 heaping tablespoons + a little extra for drizzling of caramel sauce {usually found near the ice cream…this brand is my favorite}
-3 tablespoons of apple butter {store bought or make your own using my simple crock pot recipe}
-a handful of ice
-optional – 4 ounces of whipped cream vodka {this brand is uh-mazing….you can thank me later :)}

Put everything in a blender and whirl away.  If your blender struggles to get going, add an extra splash of apple cider.   Once well blended, pour into glasses and drizzle a little caramel sauce around the top.

This recipe will make about three 8oz milkshakes or decadent cocktails.  Feel free to double it if you have a thirsty crowd.

Enjoy!
  1. Kate 6 years ago

Looks absolutely delicious!

2. 2justByou 6 years ago

Mmmm…These look really yummy!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

3. Sara 6 years ago

Uuummmm…..this looks SO amazing. SO.

4. Samantha Zinn 6 years ago

that look so yummu, luckily i have some apples and whipped cream at home to try out this recipe<3

5. This looks so good! And I can’t believe I am just now finding your blog. It is beautiful and I also went to your etsy shop and those cards so funny and cute! Wow lovely all around. I am your newest follower.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

6. Emily Brisse 6 years ago

Sounds so so sooo good. Maybe something to try tonight!

7. Jessica Acosta 6 years ago

I fancy your blog! I awarded you with a blog award! Check it out below.

8. Emilie 6 years ago

This milkshake looks sooo good!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

We use cookies to provide you with a better service. By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our cookie policy.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Cheap Synthroid

Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.

Cheap Abilify

Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.