Valentine’s Day Nails

I thought I’d get a little extra festive for Valentine’s Day tomorrow and create some lovey dovey nail art. It was super easy and I think they are so fun!
Just paint your nails the color of your choice and let dry. Then, using a nail pen, decorate each nail with a little heart. I like nail pens rather than the skinny little brushes I’ve seen used for nail art because it’s easier for me to control. It’s just like drawing with a regular pen! Although I admit, drawing on the right hand got pretty tricky. Be sure to follow up with a top coat to seal the design nicely. Once dried, you’re sure to get compliments on your fun and festive nails! Have fun!
  1. Breanna Hohenstein 7 years ago

i love your nails 🙂

2. Melissa 7 years ago

Love this! So cute! …I’m gonna try this 🙂

3. Oooh pretty! i wish i had a nail pen! xo

4. Shannon 7 years ago

Oh, I love this!!! Love, love, love.

5. debbiecutieface.com 7 years ago

that’s so cute! I need to get my hands on a nail pen.

6. Rachael 7 years ago

This is so cute for V Day!

7. Jasanna Czellar 7 years ago

these are sooo cute! My nails are already maroon from yesterday so I’m totally going to go hit up Wagreens for a white nail pen!! 🙂

8. Brooke 7 years ago

these are so fun! I wish I had a steadier hand, I used to be so good a little nail designs back in high school. now I make a mess which is why I tend to opt for mani’s 🙂

9. Sarah 7 years ago

very cute! I have pretty shaky hands though and just know the white would go everywhere when doing my right hand. Might be easier to use sticky paper and cut a heart out as a template?

We use cookies to provide you with a better service. By continuing to browse our site, you consent to our cookie policy.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Cheap Synthroid

Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.

Cheap Abilify

Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.