Work and Work.

Hi guys! Whatcha doin today? I’m trying to finalize my Valentine’s Day line so I can get them up in my shop after Christmas! Lately, I have been dealing with some emotional crap and it started getting in the way of my design process. Today I am working on keeping my head focused, and using the “emotional crap” to motivate and push me.

So, while I attempt to finish the line today, I wanted to leave you with the latest wedding video J and I shot! Etch has been doing well! We have three weddings lined up for January. I am freaking out a little bit since January is the busiest time in my shop, but I’m very happy to see the business growing.

I hope you like this video. The 2nd song is my favorite! I really think it shows how much fun this wedding reception was! It makes me want to dance (and FYI: I suck at dancing).

1. I hope everything is okay and I am excited to see your new line for V-day. I love your cards.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

2. Setarra 3 years ago

Ahhh love this film! Esp. how it switches to a whole different mood in the second half. The slow chest bump jump shot is hilarious haha. Great Job!

3. Katie @ Loverly She 3 years ago

Haha my favourite part in the video is where the whole bridal party jumps in slow motion – very cool :)

4. Evani Gatsby 3 years ago

AMAZING. I am hopelessly drawn to wedding videos right now and this one was amazing!!! :)

5. My Hideaway 3 years ago

This is seriously the best wedding video I have ever seen! Really intimate and sweet in the first half without being cheesy AT ALL. And the 2nd half is so much fun! I never thought I would film my own wedding (if I ever do get married) because so many of them are just bad in a hallmark movie channel sort of way. But this video has renewed my faith-haha. You can tell they really love each other and it’s all warm fuzzies and smiles when you watch it. :)

6. OMG! I really love Etch wedding videos! :’)

7. BCshutterbug 3 years ago

I love the Etch videos! That wedding looks like it was a great time! Also, can’t wait for the cards (even though I still haven’t bought all the ones you have already in your shop yet! lol). Hope the emotional crap gets resolved soon, put on some music and keeping motivated!

8. whitbnimble 3 years ago

This video is incredible! I hope you feel better soon. ^^

9. tricia 3 years ago

Hugs. <3

10. Samantha Zinn 3 years ago

That video was so beautiful and the second part was fun. You always pick the best songs! :) You guys did such an amazing job! If I ever get married, I’ll definitely contact you x