So I’ve spent the last week or two setting up my necessities and getting acquainted with my new friend, Siri. I’m also very happy to finally have Instagram! (Find me: JulieAnnArt.) But now I turn to you. What are your favorite apps? I’ve looked at articles online, such as “The 10 Most Popular iPhone Apps” but…well, I’m not talking Angry Birds here. So I’m turning to my readers, fellow crafters, fellow bloggers, fellow independent business owners. What are your favorite iphone apps? What apps do you use to make running your business easier? What apps do you use for inspiration? What photo-editing apps do you use? I’d love some recommendations! xo
So remember when I did that What’s In My Bag post and I shamefully showed off the severely cracked screen of my Droid phone? Well. It has happened. I crossed over…into iPhone land. And yes it is just as heavenly of a place as everyone told me it would be.
Julie Ann Art is a hand-lettered stationery line inspired by honest human interaction. Each design is created to convey a quick-witted, realistic portrayal of every-day life.
- Tips for Driving Traffic to your New Website
- Valentines Printable – Candy Box Labels
- Behind the Design: As Much As The Dog
- New Arrivals + $25 Gift Card Giveaway
- The Time I Got Negative Feedback
- A December Recap and A New Year
- Introducing: Stocking Stuffer Steals
- An October Update… Wait, it’s November?
- A Milestone
- Life Is Weird Right Now