I’m in the market for a new bedding set. I’ve been looking all over online but can’t seem to find something that will work. Our bedroom furniture is a dark brown. And we have a large painting that Jordan made hanging over the bed, and it’s mainly red and yellow. (If anyone has any color suggestions for a comforter that would be great.) Anyways, in my search of bedding that would work with the colors in our room (and that we BOTH like), I was reminded of my love for the yellow and grey color combo.
Yellow + Grey Love
Not just the color combo but how amazing is this headboard?
Such a cool necklace. I love the touch of turquoise.
Set of fun ties for a wedding with yellow and grey colors.
I love the leave pattern on this clutch.
How awesome are these chairs?
Am I wrong or is this color combination adorable? What’s your favorite color combo?
Julie Ann Art is a hand-lettered stationery line inspired by honest human interaction. Each design is created to convey a quick-witted, realistic portrayal of every-day life.
- Tips for Driving Traffic to your New Website
- Valentines Printable – Candy Box Labels
- Behind the Design: As Much As The Dog
- New Arrivals + $25 Gift Card Giveaway
- The Time I Got Negative Feedback
- A December Recap and A New Year
- Introducing: Stocking Stuffer Steals
- An October Update… Wait, it’s November?
- A Milestone
- Life Is Weird Right Now