Water Weekend

It was such a good weekend. I put work aside (until Sunday evening) and we spent a lot of time playing in the water. Penny was not so happy with this, as she is not a fan of water. We got this (brilliant?) idea to buy a huge blow up float and float around the harbor.

(She wanted the ball so bad but she would not go in and get it.)
It ended up being a little more difficult than we’d imagined, seeing as it was a really windy and we had no paddles. But it was a spontaneous adventure and we had a ton of fun. What did you do this weekend?
  1. Laurie 4 years ago

Penny is soooo adorable!! She did look a little leary of that water though lol All in all it looks like you guys had a blast!

She looks so scared and cute! My smaller dog would be the exact same way, but my bigger pup would dive right in!

3. Melissa {AllSewnUp} 4 years ago

doggie life vest? that is so brilliant. My pug tires quick I be he’d like one of those. Both my pups are swimmers but we spent our weekend hiding from hurricane Irene, wish we were out swimming instead 😉 I think this should be out plan this coming weekend though!

4. Looks like fun! I love the doggy life vest. We whipped out a new inflatable kiddie pool and tried to get our chocolate lab to go in, to no avail. And this from a dog that’s supposed to love water!

5. Rachel J 4 years ago

I might have mentioned this to you before, but this dog is precious! I love his little life vest.

6. Heather 4 years ago

OHMYGOSH! Where did you get that doggie life vest? Precious… The pic of Penny looking at the ball longingly is great! So much fun!

7. Julie Ann 4 years ago

Thanks everyone! I don’t think she actually NEEDS the vest….but it’s just so damn cute!

8. Courtney 4 years ago

There is something about a little dog in a life jacket that I find extremely adorable. Looks like fun.

9. Amanda 4 years ago

That looks a lot more fun than my weekend! We spent the weekend cleaning and running errands :(

10. THE-LOUDMOUTH 4 years ago

You and the pup are equally adorable. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog — I adore meeting fellow Midwesterners around here! I’d love to get to know you more :)

11. letterhead 4 years ago

Well, what I did this weekend was, I designed some brochures, catalogs, flyers, business cards and a lot more. I was also busy working with the team printing a lot of these and focusing with other things like our online printing website and processing some orders.

12. HazelandMare 4 years ago

Aww, she is so adorable in her little life vest! Hehe, that looks like a really fun time!

13. Irene Wibowo 4 years ago

wow.. she is so adorable! :) it looks fun.. :)
    love simple green