This weekend I scored a brand new roll of kraft paper at an estate sale for 25 cents! Lucky find! I really love the natural, handmade look that kraft paper gives. And its uses are endless!
Kraft Paper Love
Definitely wrapping my Christmas presents like this this year! Love the doily one.
Use some kraft paper for a table cloth to create the cutest place settings!
Cover a mason jar with some kraft paper for a handmade wedding favor!
Sweet drink stirrers.
I totally made my book covers out of paper bags in high school!
Love the natural feel of kraft paper used as wall paper!
Julie Ann Art is a hand-lettered stationery line inspired by honest human interaction. Each design is created to convey a quick-witted, realistic portrayal of every-day life.
- Tips for Driving Traffic to your New Website
- Valentines Printable – Candy Box Labels
- Behind the Design: As Much As The Dog
- New Arrivals + $25 Gift Card Giveaway
- The Time I Got Negative Feedback
- A December Recap and A New Year
- Introducing: Stocking Stuffer Steals
- An October Update… Wait, it’s November?
- A Milestone
- Life Is Weird Right Now