1. I love olives. And pickles.
2. In the first grade, when most girls are princesses for Halloween, I was Captain Hook. I seriously wish I had a picture of this to share because it was LEGIT and awesome!
3. I’ve seen Vanilla Sky a hundred times and would watch it again right now.
4. I have so many new ideas for cards for my store, I wish I could find the time to create them.
5. I have ridiculously straight hair. I can spend an hour curling it and 15 minutes later it’s straight again. I’m envious of the girls who can have both!
Tonight I’m doing the final preparations for the show I’m participating in tomorrow. If you live in southern California, the event is at SEED People’s Market in Costa Mesa from 11-4. It is sponsored by Quiksilver and there will be music, food and lots of handmade goodies. Come say hi!