San Francisco Bound

We are leaving for San Francisco tomorrow! I have never been there before but every time I tell some one I’m going there for Memorial Day Weekend they get all “OMG you are?!?! I’m so jealous! You’re so lucky!” Everyone that has been there seems to LOVE it so I’m really excited to get clued in on this San Fran amazingness!

xo.

I can’t wait to explore, bike ride over the bridge, take a ton of photos, and most likely…ride a trolley just because! I downloaded the Blogger app on my phone. Has anyone used it? I plan to test it out so I can possibly post photos on the go while I’m there. But the best way to get your photo updates from me this weekend will be Twitter, so feel free to follow! :]

If you have any San Francisco recommendations, please share! I would really like to find some amazing handmade, thrifty and vintage shops!

1. Carrie Rosalind 4 years ago

Yay! You’re gonna love it! I’m jealous, too! :)

2. Emma 4 years ago

Have a wonderful time!

3. Christie Cottage 4 years ago

Have a wonderful time there. I have not been for many years!

I have not tried the blogger app

<><

4. I hope you have a great time! Be sure to take plenty of photos to bring back and share of your trip!

5. Deanna 4 years ago

Have a great time! I love SF, everywhere you go it’s so beautiful!
    I’m quite jealous of you too 😉
    Take lots of photos and come back and share them. Have Fun! :)

6. Julia 4 years ago

SF is an amazing place. I live only 20 minutes from SF and there is always something awesome to do. Check out Precita Eyes if you have a chance, beautiful murals.

7. Anonymous 4 years ago

my favorite vintage shop in SF is painted bird. it’s in the mission on valencia street. and right down the street is a vintage antique shop called gypsy honey moon. both are FABULOUS